Our Ordinary people are:
· Any person willing to share their wisdom in a concise blog or vlog (less than 1,500 words);
· Have less than 5,000 followers on a single social media platform (if you have more than this; and want to contribute please contact us, we have another special place for you);
· Come from a place of kindness and genuine willingness to help others;
· Want to connect with likeminded people;
· Must love dogs (joking, but if you don’t have compassion for animals we don’t trust you)
This website is a combined blog/vlog from everyday people and therefore will have ever changing content and conversations. If any of the content or discussions trigger overwhelming feelings for you please seek professional assistance immediately.
We supply opinionated content which may not reflect the opinions of the website hosts or any mentioned organisations.
Any information or advice provided is accurate and true to the best the individual writers knowledge, however there may be omissions, errors or mistakes which the individual writer nor hosts do not take responsibility for. Some content will be provided without supporting professional accreditation. Any professional accreditations listed by content providers are assumed to be accurate and current. The Wisdom of the Ordinary does not take responsibility for falsified or misleading accreditations.
The content supplied is for entertainment or information purposes only and should not be misconstrued for specific, individualised professional advice. No action should be taken by a website user post reading or watching content on this site without first seeking approval from a relevant professionals individualised advice (e.g. Doctor, dietitian etc).
The Wisdom of the Ordinary reserve the right to change how we manage or run this website and we may change the focus or content at any time.
All content submitted will be reviewed by the content managers. We reserve the right to omit any submissions deemed unfit to be published without providing reasoning.